Saturday, July 16, 2016

Friendship Day Wishes

Cool and cute friendship day wishes are available here.

Friendship Day Wishes


I would like to wish my best friends Chaand, Aman and Deep. You guys are very nice and please don't forget me. I really really miss you all.

I thank and praise god for every memory of yours You are stalwart and sunshine in the valley of life May god continue to strengthen you with might May he lights your path in every alley or night And bless you with grace that is never ceasing. Be my friend. (only in this life, because in our next life you know better what I want you to be)

True friends will not have any reason for their friendship. So it can never be broken when they don't find that reason.

May God give you all a lot of happiness and success...

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend.

If i ever hurt your feelings. But I really love you since you are one of my sweetest friends. I miss you all the time. Love you & miss you so much. Keep smiling forever.

Happy Friendship Day Wishes


I wish you a very "Happy Friendship Day" with more Love and God Blessings.

U mean the world to me and i just want to let u no i am making u a DVD :D lol well yea i can't wait till the summer when we spend time together all over again but it just makes us remember that highschool is almost here love u a lot

Time & distance are important between friends. When a friend is in ur heart, they remain there forever. We may be get busy, but I assure u, u will always remain in my heart!.

In a very short time we have become very good friends. I shared great moments with you. We will become true friends. Wish you a very Happy Friendship Day.

You've always been there for me. The wonderful moment we have spent together, sharing each others joys and sorrows… Thanks for spreading smiles everywhere and making my life so beautiful, meaningful and Happy…

A Very Happy Friendship Day! First time without each other but still going so strong. I love u and always will, no matter what.. We r best friends forever!! Love u n Miss u

Funny Best Friend Quotes


I want to wish u a HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY. I want to be the first one to wish u. May god bless my BEST FRIEND.

True friendship is like sound health, the value of it is seldom know until it be lost. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walk out.

Friendship is like a golden chain which links two hearts. Altaf and Shoyeta are Best Friends forever.

You have always been like a majestic flower who always grants me wishes and fills me with joy. Even though we are now apart our friendship stays forever at heart.

Blessings come in many ways but the best come as friends.

It’s difficult to find people like you on this earth. I will always embrace you with purity and sincerity. I pay you my gratitude, my love, my devotion, my life and my soul.

Wish you a Happy Friendship Day. You are my best friend and always will be. Wish you the very best in life.
If you are looking for more happy friendship wishes care to visit our website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment